Monday, June 21, 2010

NJ Governor Chris Christie and family

****

A belated Happy Fathers Day to Governor Christie and his family.
photo from Save Jersey blog. And,
not the 2/3 margin necessary to save the bill and impose punishing new taxes on

--------------------------------------------

Ed. note: 8/29/12, The Save Jersey blog is I believe under different proprietorship than it was at the time the above photo was posted. I haven't checked to see if the original link to the photo still exists anywhere, it may be somewhere on the current Save Jersey blog or may not. I wanted to mention this for those seeking provenance. The gentleman who posted the photo had I believe worked on Chris Christie's campaign, did the Save Jersey blog for awhile, then moved on and turned it over to others. That was the last I knew anyway.


.

No comments: