Saturday, November 10, 2012

Romney was conned by usual GOP consultants especially Karl Rove says Pat Caddell. Wrecks Romney aura of managerial competence says commenter

.
11/10/12, Campaign sources: the Romney campaign was a con job,” Ben Howe RedState. 

Following are comments to this story from Free Republic

Comment #1


Pat Caddell — the Democratic pollster who was a regular on Fox News during this campaign and really thought Romney would win this thing — was on the radio today, and he was absolutely livid about some of the back-room nonsense that was apparently going on in the GOP campaign. 

(he mentioned Karl Rove in particular) to make a lot of moneyfrom the hundreds of millions of dollars in donations to the Romney campaign and the RNC during this election cycle.

4 posted on Friday, November 09, 2012 9:26:38 PM by Alberta’s Child (“If you touch my junk, I’m gonna have you arrested.”)”

===================================

Comment #2

No wonder Romney was blindsided. It sounds as though these consultants were intent on riding the gravy train of donations coming in by projecting the rosiest of scenarios.They had no real loyalty or attachment to Romney. This is horrible. Think of all the people who donated whatever they could…and it was squandered in this way?

What’s worse, Romney’s whole persona was predicated on managerial competence and yet these self-promoting hucksters are given positions of power and authority within the campaign? And worst of all, they were all demonstrably incompetent. I am sick at heart reading these accounts. What a disaster.

21 posted on Friday, November 09, 2012 9:46:36 PM by hcmama”

======================================

Ed note: I was aware the McCain campaign was just a charade by ‘consultants.’ I held out hope they would care just a tiny bit about this country by 2012 but I was wrong. And this is only one of a string of horrendous stories about the GOP. These guys belong in prison. 

Tonight I looked up how to change my party affiliation in NY State. I’m going to change from Republican to Independent or unaffiliated.  It’s a high price to pay in NY because it means I can’t vote in a republican primary. But I have to do something. I’m feeling much happier now that I won’t be a Republican anymore. 

John Boehner can do whatever he wants and I don’t have to care!

Wow!!! I’m happy. Susan

About filing party affiliation in NY State:

10/4/12, “2013 New York Primary Voting Requires Any Party Changes by Oct. 12,” NY Times, Chen

-------------------------------------

P.S.  Congratulations to Rush Limbaugh for his big part in giving Karl Rove continuing legitimacy. It proves Limbaugh's entire act on the air is faked. You can't care about this country and support Karl Rove at the same time.

.

.

No comments: