Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Caller to Rush Limbaugh disgusted at Fiorina for siding with media after GOP Fox debate, doesn't want president who sides with media or a War on Women-Rush Limbaugh, 8/10/15

.
8/10/15, "Caller Abandons Carly for Siding with Media," Rush Limbaugh

"RUSH: This is Susie in Novi, Michigan. Great to have you on the EIB Network. Hello.

CALLER: Rush, it's an honor. Thank you for taking my call, and mega, mega dittos. I'm calling in regard to Carly Fiorina and her support in her tweet to where she clearly stated, "I stand with Megyn." She tweeted that, Rush. And, you know what, in my book, you stand up with the media or for the media, you are now part of the media. If you align yourself personally with the media, you are now part of the media. And, Rush, she has clearly played straight into the hand of the media, and there is no way I want my president to send out little tweets in support of the media. I'm just outraged.

RUSH: Wait a second, now. What if she was just acting in solidarity with another woman?

CALLER:  I don't believe that's the case. And even still, I kind of have to stand behind my statement. You know, Rush, we are fed up, like you said, with the media, and I just don't want to see that. I don't want to see a presidential candidate sending out tweets in support of a media member, and I just don't think Carly needed to interject herself into that. I think it shows just a weakness on her part.
 
RUSH: Now, wait, wait, wait just a second. Devil's advocate. Carly Fiorina did this before the most recent polling data came out. She's obviously trying to attract attention. This is what every candidate needs to do because she needs to show that she can climb in the polls and therefore generate donors and fundraising.  And what if she's made a calculation...? I don't know. I'm just playing devil's advocate with you. What if she made a calculation that a lot of women were upset by what Trump said and that she could capitalize on it here and further her campaign?

CALLER: Well, first of all, I don't believe in this War on Women, and I don't like to have a part in it anyway. So I'd really be maybe more disappointed if she made that tweet in support of women. Maybe even pushing the War on Women. I don't know, Rush. It just disgusts me on many levels. I'm sure you're right. She knew it would get her a ton of publicity, which [it] has."...

Image from RushLimbaugh.com

 ============

Rush Limbaugh "Related link"
 
CBS: Donald Trump Fires Back at Carly Fiorina






No comments: