Sunday, November 22, 2015

Rush Limbaugh: Trump is doing a great service. He's showing that you don't have to fear attacks from the media. He's showing you don't have to fear violating political correctness-Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace

.
Transcript of Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace:

11/22/15, "How would President Rubio wage the war on terror?; Exclusive: Rush Limbaugh talks terror attack, refugee crisis," Fox News

(scroll down): "WALLACE: Let's do a lightning round. Get your quick reactions to some of the people running-- I know you like this.

LIMBAUGH: Oh, lightning round! Yes, sir!

WALLACE: Running for president for 2016. First of all, Donald Trump

LIMBAUGH: Uh, Donald Trump is I think doing a great service. He is showing that you do not have to fear attacks from the media. Republicans do not have to fear attacks from the media. He's showing you do not have to fear being political correct or violating political correctness."...

Limbaugh is asked about refugees: 

"WALLACE: How would you handle the Syrian refugees, Rush?  

LIMBAUGH: Well, you know, I would pause it. I would put a pause on it right now, and I would again--I don't profess to be an expert in everything. I'm an expert in a lot of things, Chris, but not everything. And in this case, I would get some people who can tell me how best to do this.  

We paused refugees being allowed to enter the country in 2011, you know who did it? Barack Hussein O. There was a six-month pause on Iraqi refugees for the very same reason people are worried about the Syrian refugees today.  

Look, I have friends who are Syrians. I play golf with them. They're great people. This is not about that. It's not about bigotry or racism or anti-ethnics or against certain nationalities. It's about the defense and protection of the United States of America and our Constitution, which is what is the primary job of the president of the United States. And again, he just doesn't seem to be oriented in that direction or interested in it.  

It's almost as though he thinks that we've committed all these crimes since our founding, unjust and immoral, and it's time for payback, it's time for us to find out what the rest of the world goes through every day. It's time for us to bite the bullet. I think it's really troubling."...





.........................

No comments: